Facts about Water. Do You know, Seven Health Facts about Water. Although many people do not like to drink water, in fact consume enough water will always provide many benefits for health. One of them, the water will help boost metabolism which affects the way the body handles energy production and fat storage.
According, Sheela Krishnaswarmy, diet and health consultant, describes seven health facts about water, as quoted from Timesofindia:
- Water needs of each person differently. Generally a lot of people suggest to drink water at least 8 (eight) glasses per day. But it could be less or even excessive. As a rule, 30 ml of water per kilogram of body weight will be sufficient for normal healthy adults. Moreover, not only to determine the weight of water intake. Other factors such as climate, disease, age, thirst, physical activity and so on. For example, athletes will need more water consumption than office workers.
- Water is part of the cell body and must be kept adequacy. In addition to hydrated, drinking water will also help get rid of toxins in the body through the feces, urine and sweat.
- Water can help prevent difficult defecation by making the stool soft and easy to be removed from the intestine.
- Water is also useful for preventing urinary tract infections, prevent wrinkles by making the skin moist and prevent infection.
- Water consumed is quite useful to prevent allergies by keeping the mucous membranes, throat, nose and eyes moist.
- If you were running a diet program, consume water before meals. Drinking water before meals to suppress appetite, so you’ll eat mini portions.
- If you do not like plain water. You can mix it with melon juice to add flavor and aroma.
This is Fact About Water.